In a world where everyone can automate, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best automation engineers in the technology world. You’ll see first-hand the nuts and bolts of Cortex Intelligent Automation.
Experienced, passionate about what you do, and looking to develop your career? Please see our current vacancies and opportunities to join our team below.
Enterprise Sales Executive – Remote and mobile
Location: Western Europe
The person who fills this role will be a highly articulate and literate person with experience and gravitas to command attention and respect at many levels in large prospect organisations. Able to operate as easily at board level as with the technical sponsors, this individual will thrive on external competition and excel in challenging high-value environments. The individual should have deep experience in establishing and presenting value-based propositions of intangible, preferably software, solutions. The focus is new business generation in collaboration with strategic partners and sales execution into net new business customers initially Telco and IT opportunities, broadening to a wider market including Banking, Financial Services and Insurance.
The ideal candidate will be a results-driven, success-oriented individual with extensive experience in large deal generation and closing. Experience in coordinating strategic partners and managing channel conflict will be a distinct advantage. They will have a ready portfolio of senior contacts in large IT organisations and experience of collaborating with business partners to create and close value propositions. They will be a self-starter, with a can-do attitude and be able to operate effectively within a growing organisation with a low touch.
The ideal candidate will have a recent background in big-ticket complex enterprise software sales working with both the lines of business and IT through, with and in collaboration with, strategic partners. They will have a good understanding of complex technologies and leading-edge developments in automation and AI.
The employee’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Generating own business leads from personal contacts, research and strategic partners.
- Qualifying assigned business leads
- Presenting and Promoting Cortex solution benefits to clients directly and with strategic partners.
- Creating and presenting business cases, and other supporting documentation to clients.
- Negotiating beneficial contractual terms for usage rights to the software solutions
- Diligently following sales methodologies and processes to create opportunities
- Providing feedback on new market opportunities to management and product marketing
- Maximising available resources in collaboration with management, peers and ecosystem partners.
- Establishing and maintaining virtual client-facing teams to ensure successful customer engagement.
- Deploying appropriately skilled and qualified resources from both Cortex and our strategic partners to achieve successful Proof of Value, or evaluations of Cortex Intelligent Automation
- Maintaining an up to date business pipeline and deal funnel in CRM
- Maintaining opportunity, company, contact and activity records in CRM
- Maintaining knowledge of the Automation and AI market, and the latest developments and trends.
- Maintaining current competitive and market opportunity knowledge
- Creating and executing on a partner engagement plan for specifically agreed target business partners
- Participating in marketing and promotional events where required
- Agree and work to clear target and objectives with your line manager
- Understand and exhibit behaviour in support of the company vision, mission and values of Integrity, Innovation, Empowerment and Collaboration.
- Operate at all times within appropriate ethical and moral boundaries.