Services provided by Cortex Product Support includes:
- Help and assistance in any query regarding Cortex configuration.
- Product support covers the Cortex platform, block functionality and documented features of Cortex, along with associated Cortex service modules which underpin the Cortex product.
- Cortex Product support does not include assistance regarding any solution built with Cortex.
- Cortex will provide a workaround to address an incident whenever possible.
- Cortex will provide access to new revisions and hot fixes whenever possible.
- In order to perform diagnosis Cortex may require remote access to the Cortex solution and or assistance to reproduce the incident.
- Cortex Product support does not include support for any incident caused by other software packages or environments connected via Cortex interfaces.
Cortex provides Customer Support Services during Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm UK local time, excluding UK public holidays.
Cortex provides Customers 24/7 access to Cortex Service Portal as the main point of contact:
- Web: support.cortex.co.uk
- For any incident or query open a case in the portal
- Any incident will be managed as described in the Incident Management Process (section 2) applying SLAs described in section 4
In the event of the Cortex Service Portal not being available, cases can also be raised:
- By Telephone: +44 (0) 1753 513 985 (during Office Hours)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- With subject detailing: Customer Name, Solution, Incident reference, and priority level
- The email must include, as minimum, the following information:
- System operation affected
- Impact level
- Urgency level
- Description of the issue
Incident Management Process
For support escalation procedures, please contact email@example.com.
Software Service Level Agreement
The service levels are target service levels for Cortex internal performance measures.
Cortex may share the performance statistics generated by Cortex with the Customer for information only. Cortex does not warrant the performance of Support Services or provide any guarantee that these Response times will be met.
SLA response only runs during office hours.
Software Severity Business Impact levels and corresponding response and fix times
|Level||Business Impact||Anticipated Target Response||Anticipated Target Fix|
|1||High: Operations are detrimentally affected. The Solution or major components of the Solution are inoperable, and no work around exists.||1 business hour||Hot fix|
|2||Medium: A minor component or function is inoperable or not working correctly, or a Problem exists in a major component, but a temporary work-around is available.||1 business day||Planned for next appropriate release|
|3||Low: A Problem is detected which has no real effect on the daily operations, or for which a permanent work-around is available.||2 business days||Planned for next appropriate major release|
|4||None: A cosmetic change is proposed or a new feature is requested.||5 business days||Next user group review|
Note: Resolutions may include the provision of technical ‘workaround’ which address the behaviour.