Cortex has proven strategies, methodologies, and approaches to minimise barriers of entry and deliver rapid proof of value for Intelligent Automation.
What is Cortex Kickstarter?
Cortex Kickstarter is a two/three day workshop which enables the rapid configuration of a cloud based Cortex Intelligent Automation Software Platform to prototype, and demonstrate Intelligent Automation in context.
What do I need to get started?
- Defined scope of the process to automate and end objective.
- Dependencies including:
- Availability of Data sources & 3rd party systems
- Validated access methodologies/calls
- Required connectivity & access. Access to accounts, credentials and interaction
- Access to your organisation’s Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
Cortex Automation Design Sprint
Want to rapidly begin your automation journey?
The Cortex Automation Design Sprint is a two week formalised approach to automation based on our 300+ man years of knowledge and experience.
Facilitated by Cortex the Automation Design Sprint works through the required stages of automation, from Vision and Objectives to Prototype and Feedback.
Cortex Launch Programme
The Cortex Launch Programme is a 12 week programme which takes your team through the phases of mobilisation, design of automation, trial testing and sign-off to production.
Deployed on the Cortex Access Platform, suitable for 1-3 Business processes the Cortex Launch Programme includes:
- Licence – Inclusive
- Basic Services – Inclusive
- Project Manager
- Certified Cortex resources to work with your Subject Matter Experts
The programme is a fixed term, fixed cost initiative to enable intelligent automation success.
Cortex Access Platform
Why choose the Cortex Access Platform?
The Cortex Access Platform enables organisations to power their automation solutions cost effectively without compromising on functionality. Suitable for 40-100 Single domain tasks, 1-3 Business Processes. The platform provides you scalable, enterprise ready software for your automation journey.
What is included?
- Cortex Intelligent Automation Software
- Standard OCI’s: Basic and Standards Toolkit
- Installation and Configuration Services
- 2 x Self-Paced Foundation Training and Certification