Cortex has proven strategies, methodologies, and approaches to minimise barriers of entry and deliver rapid proof of value for Intelligent Automation.
What is Cortex Kickstarter?
Cortex Kickstarter is a two/three day workshop that enables the rapid configuration of a cloud-based Cortex Intelligent Automation Software Platform to prototype, and demonstrate Intelligent Automation in context.
What do I need to get started?
- Defined scope of the process to automate and end objective.
- Dependencies including:
- Availability of Data sources & 3rd party systems
- Validated access methodologies/calls
- Required connectivity & access. Access to accounts, credentials and interaction
- Access to your organisation’s Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
Cortex Automation Design Sprint
Want to rapidly begin your automation journey?
The Cortex Automation Design Sprint is a two week formalised approach to automation based on our 300+ man years of knowledge and experience.
Facilitated by Cortex the Automation Design Sprint works through the required stages of automation, from Vision and Objectives to Prototype and Feedback.
Cortex Launch Program
The Cortex Launch Program is a 12 week program which takes your team through the phases of mobilisation, design of automation, trial testing and sign-off to production.
Deployed on the Cortex Access Platform, suitable for 1-3 Business processes the Cortex Launch Program includes:
- Licence – Inclusive
- Basic Services – Inclusive
- Project Manager
- Certified Cortex resources to work with your Subject Matter Experts
The program is a fixed term, fixed cost initiative to enable intelligent automation success.
Cortex Acceleration Program
Why choose the Cortex Acceleration Program?
The Cortex Acceleration Program delivers the framework for organisations to effectively and efficiently accelerate their team in the design, development, and delivery of Cortex automation. The Acceleration Program provides a strategic platform for accelerating automation across the enterprise through the creation of a Cortex Centre of Excellence.
An Acceleration Program can run for three, six or nine months.
What is included an a 3 month Acceleration Program?
- Cortex Design Sprint
- 1 Cortex Foundation and 1 Advanced ILT Course
- 8 Assisted Delivery Sprints
- Cortex Centre of Excellence
- Delivery Plan