From Industry Analyst surveys to Vendor independent research there is an overwhelming amount of feedback stating that the success of automation currently within organisations has not yet delivered the market promises and met market hype.
To address this Cortex undertakes a unique approach with clients and partners. By sharing our Intelligent Automation Strategies and Methodologies as part of our engagement process, Cortex clients reap the benefits of automation rapidly, achieving self-sufficiency and owning their Digital Evolution.
WHAT DO THESE STRATEGIES AND METHODOLOGIES INCLUDE?
- Preparing for an Automation Transformation
- Transforming the Business
- Best Practices for Implementing Intelligent Automation
- How to achieve Continuous Agile Delivery
- Centre of Excellence development Best Practices
TYPICAL INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION ROAD BLOCKS:
- Shortage of people and skills
- Existing processes unknown
- Cultural Resistance
- Lack of process creation expertise.
COMMON DISCUSSION POINTS WITH ENTERPRISE ORGANISATIONS INCLUDE:
- Where and how do I start?
- I want/need to automate X – that’s all I know!
- I want “automation”!
- How do I get my team onboard?
- How can I secure management sponsorship?
- Can I automate without knowing all my processes?
- How long will it take?
- How much do I need to invest?
- What will be the ROI of Intelligent Automation?
CORTEX’S STRATEGIES AND METHODOLOGIES ARE BASED ON THREE KEY PRINCIPLES:
Correctly preparing the organisation for an automation transformation
Transforming the business at the same time as delivering the automation functionality
Delivering automation continuously in a reactive and agile manner.
INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION EXPERIENCE
With 1000+ man years of experience, Cortex Intelligent Automation originates from Process Automation and Control Engineering in environments where failure is not an option.
Cortex has compiled an extensive yet comprehensive set of Strategies and Methodologies for approaching Intelligent Automation to guarantee success.
ENTERPRISE INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION
Cortex have the frameworks and approaches to address the commonly cited culprits blamed for the failure to deliver the expected results.