Are you looking for an exciting digital marketing role within a rapidly growing automation software company? Do you have the skills and ambition to help grow our digital presence? If so we want you to come and join our rapidly growing team.
Who are you?
You will have an interest in, and aptitude to understand technology solutions. A Business HND Business / Bachelors degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications, English, Business or Technology related) is desired. You will also have a solid understanding of the social and digital tools available in a business environment and how to align these to the wider company marketing strategy. You will enjoy working in a small team, have the ability to multi task and work independently with a can-do attitude in a fast-paced environment.
What will you be doing?
If you can take a hands-on approach to the role, working with marketing tools and platforms to develop the Cortex digital presence you will fit well. The role will include but not be limited to:
- Creating, managing and owning the social marketing strategy to increase Cortex’s online presence in appropriate business channels and social media.
- Providing regular performance measurement and evaluation of the effectiveness of activities and campaigns, in monthly analysis, reporting and as required
- Delivering marketing support and sales enablement as needed in our “digital first” strategy
- Generating digital and visual collateral for event programmes and associated marketing campaigns, such as trade shows, events, communication programmes, digital initiatives, collateral and promotions
- Ensuring corporate messaging and branding is consistent
- Continually reviewing & actively managing the website and online assets
- Tracking lead performance in CRM against digital channels and report on trends and campaign success.
- Developing and complying with marketing processes and standards to comply with ISO 9001
- Assisting with general office administration as required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- An aptitude for social media marketing in a business context
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Experience of using marketing tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, MailChimp, CMS (WordPress) and marketing automation platforms with a good command of IT (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- A strong eye for detail to ensure communications are accurate and relevant
- Well organised, can respond well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Used to multi-tasking
- An understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and CRM
- Strong knowledge of digital and other marketing channels
- Highly organised, able to prioritise workload and focused on meeting deadlines
- Ability to pro-actively build strong relationships across internal departments as well as with external partners and suppliers
- Hard working, driven individual with ability to work on own initiative
Please email your CV in the first instance to HR@cortex.co.uk.