The recent excessive marketing hype for robots, automation, and AI has created a confused and complex technology landscape.
What does the digital transformation journey look like for Insurance organisations challenged with running operations with legacy systems, lengthy manual processes, multiple data sources and operational silos?
Join Cortex along with Jason Collier, founder and principle advisor of Maple Street Advisory at 4PM GMT, 11th April to find out how you can leverage Intelligent Automation to significantly reduce operational cost and risk whilst increasing accuracy and operational efficiencies.
With over two decades experience working in Financial Services and Insurance organisations Jason will be identifying:
- Top 3 opportunities for insurance carriers and brokers to utilise intelligent automation.
- Best Practice strategies and methodologies for enterprise ready automation platforms that do not require a rip and replace strategy.
- How to capitalise on existing investments and extend automation solution benefits.
- How intelligent automation can bring together multiple islands of automation technologies.
Cortex’s initial work with companies such as Prudential, Arag, RBCi&I and their service providers has had transformational results such as:
- Reducing claims processing time from hours to seconds; improving accuracy up to 100% and reassigning over 60% of employees to more valuable tasks.
- Increasing the velocity of risk adjudication, and risk assessments in medical claims from days to minutes, significantly reducing the cost of operations.
SIGN UP NOW to register your place.
From claims document management, claims processing through to claims adjudication and settlement, don’t miss this opportunity to see the Evolution of Automation first hand, transforming end-to-end operations.