From Industry Analyst surveys to Vendor independent research there is an over whelming amount of feedback stating that the success of automation currently within organisations has not yet delivered the market promises and met market hype.
INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION EXPERIENCE
With 300+ man years of experience, Cortex Intelligent Automation originates from Process Automation and Control Engineering in environments where failure is not an option.
Cortex has compiled an extensive yet comprehensive set of Strategies and Methodologies for approaching Intelligent Automation to guarantee success.
ENTERPRISE INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION
Translating these principles to Intelligent Automation for enterprise organisations Cortex can be applied across industries and verticals, from: Financial Services to Telecommunications, Insurance to HR, Logistics to Enterprise Business Services and many more inbetween.
Cortex have the frameworks and approaches to address the commonly cited culprits blamed for the failure to deliver the expected results.
WHAT DO THESE STRATEGIES AND METHODOLOGIES INCLUDE?
- Preparing for an Automation Transformation
- Transforming the Business
- Best Practices for Implementing Intelligent Automation
- How to achieve Continuous Agile Delivery
- Centre of Excellence development Best Practices
TYPICAL INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION ROAD BLOCKS:
- Shortage of people and skills
- Existing processes unknown
- Cultural Resistance
- Lack of process creation expertise.
COMMON DISCUSSION POINTS WITH ENTERPRISE ORGANISATIONS INCLUDE:
- Where and how do I start?
- I want/need to automate X – that’s all I know!
- I want “automation”!
- How do I get my team onboard?
- How can I secure management sponsorship?
- Can I automate without knowing all my processes?
- How long will it take?
- How much do I need to invest?
- What will be the ROI of Intelligent Automation?
CORTEX’S STRATEGIES AND METHODOLOGIES ARE BASED ON THREE KEY PRINCIPLES:
Correctly preparing the organisation for an automation transformation
Transforming the business at the same time as delivering the automation functionality
Delivering automation continuously in a reactive and agile manner.
Thinking about starting with Intelligent Automation? Already deploying automation but not satisfied with the results?
Our highly experienced team are here to guide you and maximise success.