Cortex is the Evolution of Automation for Service Assurance:
- Automated Fault and Incident Mitigation
- Automated Testing and Diagnostics
- Automation Remediation and Testing.
Cortex instigates and undertakes remedial actions at a service, network, element or even port level without having to engage with technical resources.
- 98% incidents automated for self-healing
- 80% responses automated for self-management
- Closure of 4 Network Operations Centers
Accelerating Service Provisioning
Faster, smarter, cheaper; Intelligent Automation accelerates Service Provisioning, increases accuracy and reduces operational costs.
- Service Design & Assign
- Service Resourcing & Activation
- Network Capacity Planning & Multi-Vendor Activation.
Disparate systems require complex rules and knowledge result in unreliable, intricate and lengthy configuration.
Vendor-specific tools and in-house favourite collection of spreadsheets are often neither formally managed nor adequately maintained.
Cortex is the Evolution of Automation for Service Provisioning:
- Manual provisioning timescales reduced by 84%
- Order Accuracy increased to 99.3%
- Increased order processing volume 233%
Cortex enables organisations to run their operations at machine speed.
Enterprise process ranging from Billing and Invoicing for customer management, HR management of Joiners, Movers, Leavers and IT services are automated.
This ensures high quality, right first time, every time service delivery to both internal and external customers alike.
- Consistently apply Business & Technology Rules
- Right first time – Reduced need for rework
- Tripled Revenue and reduced costs
Automatically manage and maintain Network service performance aligned with customer demand, capacity and cost.
The Cortex Intelligent Automation Platform addresses the challenges of Network Management for CSPs, Network Operators and Telecommunication Providers. From the automation of network fault management and provisioning processes, to the orchestration of configuration, accounting and billing, Cortex can release skilled and experienced staff to manage change and innovation.
Cortex provides an integrated approach; managing existing technologies whilst filling in where gaps exist, to ensure a complete end to end management systems approach.
Operate smart, self-configuring, self-managing, self-healing, networks simplifying the real world of legacy, current and future technologies in a single unified solution.