Cortex provides out of the box full support for the TM Forum NaaS Component Suite APIs. CSPs can now adopt the TM Forum standards to deploy intelligent automation systems easily and rapidly without compromising their existing service provisioning and service assurance operations.
The implementation is available as a Cortex library containing 118 Cortex Intelligent Automation sub-tasks, one for each operation defined in the API specifications.
With this library, Cortex Flow Authors can rapidly import TM Forum-compliant integration functionality into their existing automation flows, simplifying the development and testing of integrating Cortex Intelligent Automation with legacy and non-compliant systems.
The Cortex NaaS Component Suite implementation supports all the currently published API operations in the following TM Forum API Specifications:
- Service Catalog API (TMF 633)
- Service Qualification API (TMF 645)
- Service Ordering API (TMF 641)
- Service Activation and Configuration API (TMF 640)
- Service Inventory API (TMF 638)
- Service Test API (TMF 653)
- Service Problem API (TMF 656)
- Usage Consumption API (TMF 677)