The implementation is available as a Cortex library containing 118 Cortex Intelligent Automation sub-tasks, one for each operation defined in the API specifications.
With this library, Cortex Flow Authors can rapidly import TM Forum-compliant integration functionality into their existing automation flows, simplifying the development and testing of integrating Cortex Intelligent Automation with legacy and non-compliant systems.
- Service Catalog API (TMF 633)
- Service Qualification API (TMF 645)
- Service Ordering API (TMF 641)
- Service Activation and Configuration API (TMF 640)
- Service Inventory API (TMF 638)
- Service Test API (TMF 653)
- Service Problem API (TMF 656)
- Usage Consumption API (TMF 677)
Use Case One:
Cortex enables legacy integration
Use Case Two:
Cortex as a functional component